Cradle cap isn’t painful or itchy for babies, but let’s be honest: It makes their sweet little heads a little less kissable. If you’re like most parents, you’ve tried everything to get rid of it, from vegetable oil to coconut oil to petroleum jelly, and nothing’s worked. Allow us to introduce you to your new BFF.
Also try our Cradle Cap Set
1) Apply a small amount of CW Baby Massage Oil or CW Night Night Baby Oil to baby’s scalp or wherever the trouble spots may be. Allow to soak for 3-5 minutes.
2) Take the round silicone brush & gently massage baby’s scalp for 1 min.
3) Take the comb and gently rub away the affected area, dry skin should release easily. Take care not to apply too much pressure. This should cause no discomfort to baby.
4) Rinse scalp with CW Organic Hair + Body Wash or CW Night Night Baby Wash, avoiding contact with eyes. Repeat 1-2 times to remove oil.
5) If there are still areas where cradle cap remains, repeat steps 1-4 until gone. Bear in mind it may be necessary to wait a couple of days in between sessions.
6) Remember to always consult a physician first.
To Clean: Wash gently with warm soapy water and allow to air dry.